Video Goals, Uses, Etc.
When Bage Anderson was in Midland for a Chamber event, he packed his drone and Sony 4K cameras to shoot a business profile of client C&C Coating and Construction. The barren landscape made for top-notch conditions to fly the drone. Once back in our Waco office, he edited this one minute video, which was posted to C&C’s Facebook page and website.
About C&C Coating and Construction
C&C offers oilfield site restoration to onshore oil and gas production and drilling facilities. Clients include major and independent petrochemical companies, engineering and consulting firms, and oilfield construction and demolition companies. The company’s trained and certified personnel operate state-of-the-art equipment with a stellar compliance and safety record. Services include:
- Decontaminate drilling fluid tanks, both dry and liquid bulk
- Waste disposal containers
- Rig and rig pit cleaning
- Construction, maintaining and decomissioning of roads in the Oilfield
- Facility decommissioning
- Tank and vessel cleaning services including NORM and Non-NORM applications.
- Comprehensive NORM remediation
- Asbestos abatement
- Mold remediation
- Lead-based paint abatement
As a service line to the leading asbestos abatement company, ARC Abatement, C&C has a keen understanding of environmental regulations, trends, and issues related to mold, asbestos, and lead-based paint.