School Marketing: K-12
- These Vikings are the latest to be inducted into the National Junior Honor Socie... May 29, 2013
- Congratulations to the elected leaders of the Class of 2018: President George E... May 21, 2013
- There is a new crop of T-Shirts popping up on the Vanguard campus. Can you guess... May 16, 2013
- Vanguard School would like to announce the retirement of Mrs. Cindy Graves. Mrs.... May 13, 2013
- Congratulations to Jake Schwartz and Richelle Braswell on being recognized today... May 13, 2013
Enrollment at Vanguard College Preparatory School had been declining for several years in part because of the perception it was expensive. The school wanted a proactive and competitive marketing plan that would increase enrollment to 200 students in five years and maintain at that level.
We partnered with McKinley Brown to overhaul the content and aesthetics of the website and to secure editorial coverage for Vanguard. As part of the school marketing consultant agreement, we also produced multiple videos and social networking campaigns to spread the word about many aspects of the school.
Five months into the campaign, we saw a 15 percent enrollment increase, which was the largest number of new students in a decade. The climb continues as we are more than a year into the campaign.