Full-time in Waco, Texas
This position’s primary purpose is to communicate our clients’ messages through video production. The Video Producer will have the ability to develop concepts, shoot and edit video to completion.
Experience, Qualifications, Responsibilities & Skills
- Minimum 5 years shooting and editing video in a newsroom or in a marketing capacity.
- Able to tell a story and convey client message(s) in a creative, video for television advertising, social media, and other communication channels that complement client’s marketing activities.
- Proficient in iOS, FinalCut ProX, and Adobe Premiere.
- Proficient in the operation of current camera platforms including, but not limited to, Sony 4K XDCam, GoPro, DJI Osmo+, DJI Phantom Drone. A pilot certification is a plus.
- Proficient in Motion5, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop as it relates to video production and photo editing.
- Possess a strong, edgy creative perspective and an impressive reel demonstrating a range of creative executions.
- Able to think strategically and understand the “big picture” of a particular project/campaign, and the needs/messages of the clients.
- Clever when writing scripts.
- Capable of managing editorial, graphic production, music composition, and sound design.
- Not above assisting with various managerial and administrative duties.
- Candidate must possess administrative skills to meet the demands of a fast-paced and challenging position.
- Must be able to direct talent and manage motion shoots.
- Must have a thorough, working knowledge of video marketing and including a robust understanding of the production and post-production processes, using programs such as Dropbox.
- Organized and full of ideas.
- On top of industry trends.
- Idea generators who have strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Team players with effective communication skills and able to multitask with a variety of different projects.
- Maintain deadlines; participate in brainstorm sessions; engage in frequent contact with clients, maintain good client relationships and deliver outstanding results; and illustrate strong presentation skills.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.