The Marketing Account Manager will act as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of agency clients providing marketing strategy, management, and execution. In this position, the Account Manager will deliver digital and traditional marketing services to clients within the timeframe of the retainer agreement and will build/maintain strong, long-term client relationships. The Account Manager will also assist with other agency client service.
Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
- Serve as primary point of contact for assigned accounts
- Manage administrative and marketing activities for client communication campaigns
- Work with collaboratively with client, agency and/or creative team to develop and produce marketing campaign ideas and concepts
- Analyze the effectiveness of client activities and metrics, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate
- Set client marketing goals and project timelines
- Project management to ensure on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Communicate and coordinate client projects to agency team and/or vendors
- Lead client meetings and provide concise yet complete follow-up to client and team
- Oversee all client marketing activities to ensure client goals are met
- Three years marketing experience
- Fluent in iOS, Google suite of apps, Dropbox
- Competent in WordPress, Google Analytics, and SEO experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Master of social media management and analytics (paid and non-paid) including, but not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo and Flickr
- Copywriting skills including content development, writing, and editing adhering to AP Style
- Excellent listening skills, interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and well organized.
If marketing is your passion, then this is the place to be. Here you will serve a range of clients in different industries across the United States and have an opportunity to grow professionally. Today in Waco, the demand for marketing is greater than ever. Not only will working with our local clients keep you in the know about Waco, it also offers an opportunity to be part of our growing agency. We work hard, and we take time off to recharge our batteries. After six months, you’ve earned a week of a paid time-off combined with nine paid holidays off work including your birthday.
To apply, complete an employment application, send it with a cover letter, resume, and link to your digital video portfolio to email@example.com. Candidates will then be sent the full job description for the Marketing Account Manager position.